Flower of Culture

Welcome to my little corner of the web! I will be discussing language, culture and art here.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Which culture?

If you could choose any culture in the world to live in, which would it be?

Three years ago I couldn't have answered that, but now I know. And this is what I'd do.

I'd divide my year between three countries, spending a third in each. One part of the year I'd spend in Mexico, preferably in a village in the southern areas. Another part, maybe in summer, I'd spend in the Peruvian mountains, and in both places I'd perfect my Spanish. The third part of the year I would live in Iran, and get to know the people there, and more about their culture and language. Eventually, when I had lived in all three countries, maybe I'd know which one I wanted to settle down in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home